In response to the COVID-19 health concerns and the safety of our clients and staff, R.E.A.C.H. will conduct all business virtually until further notice.
R.E.A.C.H’s online classes are still available.
Please read the the message from R.E.A.C.H.’s CEO, Patricia Tracey below:
• If you have a scheduled counseling appointment, please reach out to your Counselor/ Intake Specialist to receive a Zoom code to meet virtually. Visit https://zoom.us/download to download the app.
• If you need to reach our office, please call or email us. We are not accepting visitors or clients in the office due to the CDC recommendation of practicing Social Distance.
• Email us at Housing@reach4housing.org
• Call us at 561-491-1670
• Fax – 561-828-7701
• If you want to drop documents off to your counselor please download the tiny scanner app to your Android or iphone to scan the documents and upload them to your virtual folder. Contact your counselor for additional instructions. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE INFORMATION.
• If you are registered to take a Homebuyer Education class, please check your email for instructions on attending the class virtually.
We want everyone to be safe and adhere to all health precautions. Please be kind and respectful to others during this crisis.
Chief Executive Officer