In response to the COVID-19 health concerns and the safety of our clients and staff, R.E.A.C.H. will conduct all business virtually until further notice.
R.E.A.C.H’s online classes are still available.
Please read the message from R.E.A.C.H.’s CEO, Patricia Tracey below on our coronavirus updates:
• If you have a scheduled counseling appointment, please reach out to your Counselor/ Intake Specialist to receive a Zoom code to meet virtually. Visit https://zoom.us/download to download the app.
• To reach our office, please call or email us. We are not accepting visitors or clients in the office due to the CDC recommendation of practicing Social Distance.
• Email us at Housing@reach4housing.org
• Call us at 561-491-1670
• Fax – 561-828-7701
• In order to submit documents to your counselor, please upload them to our dropbox here. Contact your counselor for additional instructions. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE INFORMATION.
• Once you have registered to take a Homebuyer Education class, please check your email for instructions on attending the class virtually.
We want everyone to be safe and adhere to all health precautions. Please be kind to each other during this crisis. R.E.A.C.H. will continue to provide coronavirus updates as they come.
Chief Executive Officer