NEW Tampa Office holds a Financial Literacy Class
On July 27th 2019 the new Tampa Office held a Financial Literacy Class from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. This event which was chaired by Michael Roberts was a great success and the perfect kickoff for the Tampa Office. The following topics were explained:
- Understanding the steps to make sound financial decisions
- Ways to help you build and maintain better credit
- Down payment assistance, grant money and homeowner tips
- Get smart with your money and investments
- Lending and first time home buyer mortgage programs.
The May 7th Kendall/Miami First Time Home Buyers class was filled to capacity. The photo is of the class. Better register before classes fill up
REACH out -We’ll R.E.A.C.H. back!!