- This event has passed.
First Time Home Buyer Class Kendall/Miami
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
First Time Homebuyer Workshop
The First Step to Homeownership
Sunday, September 16, 2018
1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Do You Wonder….
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you can qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
- Learn more about the **NEW** FHA “Back to Work Mortgage Program”.
- Find out how you can qualify for up to $10,000 in down payment assistance.
- Understand the home buying process.
- Determine how much you can afford
- Tax benefits of homeownership
WHERE: 9010 SW 137th Ave., Suite 116, Miami, FL 33186
To Register send email to: email@example.com or call 786-260-6819
Children under the age of 18 WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to workshops conducted by REACH.We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Fee: Only $49.00 — includes lunch and beverages.
Payment must be made in advance of the scheduled workshop.
Credit card, debit card, check or money order accepted.
9010 SW 137th Ave
Kendall-Miami, FL 33186
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Homebuyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.