- This event has passed.
First Time Homebuyer Workshop- Miami/Kendall
September 15 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
First Time Homebuyer Workshop
Sunday, September 15, 2019
1:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: 9010 SW 137th Avenue, Suite 116, Miami FL 33186
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Homebuyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you could qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will…
- Find out how you can qualify for up to $10,000 in down payment assistance.
- Understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Learn about tax benefits of homeownership.
To register for this class, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-260-6820
** Children under the age of 18 WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to workshops conducted by REACH. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.