- This event has passed.
Home Possible Fair
April 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
HOME POSSIBLE FAIR
Do you dream about owning a home but you’re worried that you might not be able to afford it? Join us for an informative brunch as we discuss how to make sound financial decisions to manage your money and maintain better credit to help lead you towards homeownership.
- Understanding the steps to make sound financial decisions
- Ways to help you build and maintain better credit
- Downpayment assistance, grant money, and homebuyer tips
- Get smart with your money and investment
- Lending From a Bank’s Perspective & FTHB Mortgage Programs
- Qualified counselors to assist with your financial planning
- Experts in the financial field to get you on track with your finances
- Mortgage experts
** Attendees will receive 2 hours credited towards the 6 hour First Time Homebuyer class, and the additional 4 hours at no charge **
To register for this event, please call us at 561-491-1670 or visit http://reachhomepossiblewpb.eventbrite.com
*** Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend. We apologize for any inconvenience ***