Virtual Home Buyer Workshop
Virtual First Time Home Buyer Workshops
R.E.A.C.H. conducts Virtual First Time Home Buyer Workshops monthly for Residents of Florida
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Home Buyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you could qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will…
- Understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Learn about tax benefits of home ownership.
For information about classes, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-260-6820 in Dade, 561-491-1670 in Palm Beach County or 813.397.6208 in the Tampa Area.
Or Better Still Register for the next Virtual Class: Register Now