First-Time Homebuyers Workshop
All First Time Home Buyer Workshops are being held virtually.
The 6-hour course is available to everyone in the state of Florida.
The 2-hour course is only available to first time homebuyers who live in areas where a total of 8 hours is required.
6 hours + 2 hours = 8 hours total.
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Home Buyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you could qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will…
- Understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Learn about tax benefits of home ownership.
Please complete the online intake form before registering for a First Time Home Buyer workshop or scheduling a counseling session.