- This event has passed.
FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP-MIAMI/KENDALL
April 19, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
All First Time Homebuyer Classes in Miami Dade are cancelled until further notice. Call: 561-491-1670 or email: email@example.com for more information. If you have documents in process please contact your counselor for more information and instructions.
First Time Homebuyer Workshop
En Espanol and In English
Sunday, April 19, 2020
11:00am – 7:00pm
Where: 9010 SW 137th Avenue, Suite 116, Miami FL 33186
Cost: FREE for Miami Dade Residents
all other cities $49
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Homebuyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you could qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will…
- Find out how you can qualify for up to $80,000 in down payment assistance.
- Understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Learn about tax benefits of homeownership.
To register for this class, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-260-6820
** Children under the age of 18 WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to workshops conducted by REACH. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.