First-Time Homebuyers Workshop
All First Time Homebuyer Workshops are being held virtually.
The 6-hour course is available to residents of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach.
The 8-hour course is available to residents of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and surrounding counties.
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our First Time Homebuyer Education workshops will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you could qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will…
- Understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Learn about tax benefits of home ownership.
Please complete the online intake form before registering for a First Time Home Buyer workshop or scheduling a counseling session.