The liveliness and future of Florida rests within the empowerment of its people and families. REACH is committed to assisting community members find the correct resource that will help meet their needs, and REACH understands that assisting families with resources leads to and provides security and prosperity, strengthening families and neighborhoods within our communities.
REACH out -We’ll R.E.A.C.H. back!!
Call R.E.A.C.H. to connect to a counselor today!
REACH Out, We’ll R.E.A.C.H. Back.
211 connects you to expert, caring help. Every call is completely confidential.
211 is the most comprehensive source of information about local resources and services in the country.
REACH is a one-stop source for resource information, referrals, and offered services that assist individuals and families in setting goals, learning financial management, and accessing needed resources that lead to building a stronger and healthier community.
Down Payment Assistance
- The City of Tampa “Dare to Own the Dream” Homeownership Program
- The MDEAT Homeownership Assistance Program (HAP)
- East Tampa CRA Down Payment Assistance Program
- City of Miami First Time Homebuyer Program
- Broward County Home Buyer Purchase Assistance
- Florida Housing Homebuyer Program
- Florida Hometown Heroes Housing Program
Rental & Mortgage Assistance
- Find Emergency Rental Assistance in Your Area
- Palm Beach County Rental Assistance
- Hillsborough County R3 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Homeowner Assistance Fund for Mortgage Assistance
- City of Tampa Relief 5 Mortgage & Utility Assistance Program
- Palm Beach County
- Tampa Community Resource Guide
- Miami-Dade Public Housing and Community Development
- National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC)
- Find a Local Florida Housing Authority
- Find your Local Catholic Charities
- Get Help from Metropolitan Ministries
R.E.A.C.H. assists low to moderate-income families throughout Florida, by providing sustainable financing with flexible terms on both secured and unsecured loans.
Our Lending Criteria centers on providing various types of financing to low to moderate-income persons and families, who may not be able to obtain traditional financing through conventional banks.
Our lending ability is a direct result of R.E.A.C.H.’s commitment to community revitalization of blight properties. Since 2008 R.E.A.C.H. has rehabilitated hundreds of residential properties, providing affordable housing to families and individuals. R.E.A.C.H.’s success in property preservation and rehabilitation has been the vehicle to enable successful lending activities to the community.