- This event has passed.
FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP-MIAMI/KENDALL
October 18, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
First Time Homebuyer Workshop
En Espanol and In English
Sunday, OCTOBER 18, 2020
11:00am – 7:00pm
Where: 9010 SW 137th Avenue, Suite 116, Miami FL 33186
Cost: FREE for Miami Dade Residents
all other cities $49
When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Homebuyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge of the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
- If you could buy your own home?
- How you could qualify for a mortgage?
- What your credit report means?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will…
- Find out how you can qualify for up to $80,000 in down payment assistance.
- Understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Learn about tax benefits of homeownership.
To register for this class, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-260-6820
** Children under the age of 18 WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to workshops conducted by REACH. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.